Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Topic Two: Planning for short and long term succesful

Task two:


Where i want to be in ten years:


1.producing or making music.


2. taking care of my responsibilities.


3.happily married.



4.Kids.



5. Riding in a 78 Monte Carlo



6. Owning my own business.



7. Havin a large bank account.



8. Producing my own video games



9. finding a cure for aids.



10. Ending poverty



How i need to get there:


1. graduate and go to music school.


2. Stay on track in life.


3. hopefully find the right one.


4. Have plenty of SEX.


5. get a Job and Buy it.


6.Stay in school and save my money to start my own company.


7. Get a job, keeping the job, and save my money.


8. Go to a technical school for it.


9. Study and Research.


10. Try to make a law.




My Expericences so far at my service learning class have been phenomical. I love it because it takes and grabs my attention to want to do something. I even changed my mind about my career because it seemed more interesting.






No comments:

Post a Comment