Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Topic 9 Attitudes

When someone just accuses me of something I did not do, I get mad. Someone steps on your shoes you would be mad. Situations like this happen alike to me, and I react sometimes in a nice but rude way. Who would not say anything? My attitude is generally nice to people and I greet them very well, but if you do some or say something that makes me mad I’ll just ask you nicely not to talk to me. Therefore, my attitude responds positively to my situations and struggles.


If I am tired at work, I still try to hang in there and keep a smile on for the customers.
Like the boss says “Customers Matters”. I never had a bad attitude at someone even if I was mad I still would just play it off. If my day were going bad, I would not want to spoil someone else by making him or her mad from whatever response I gave them. Your attitude goes along way I have learned that and that is why I would most likely become employee of the year.


My life has been good because of things I learned from my family and closet friends. My cousin before he died taught me a lot about the world from his very own perspective. “never give up” my mom always told me that, and my dad always pushed me to succeed. Therefore, thanks to their help and positive attitudes I am where I want to be in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment