Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Topic 11 cell phone etiquette

Task 1
How's your cell phone etiquette?
You could be worse You know proper cell phone etiquette, but you don't always practice it. With just a little more effort, you can avoid the evil stares of strangers and save yourself the embarrassment of revealing private details on a quiet bus. Remember to use the environmental settings on your phone, excuse yourself from a conversation if it is necessary to make or take a phone call, and brush up on your cell phone etiquette here. And really, talking on your cell phone in the bathroom? That's just plain gross.

Task 3
Last week my service learning was smoother than a baby’s bottom.
My supervisor Mrs. Scredon really helps me understand my work ethic, and pushes my ability to work hard and get the job done. She makes the job easier for me by checking in on me and my partner, and keeping us up to date. I appreciate all her help in helping become a successful employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment