Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Topic Eight: workplace safety


Task One:


A potential hazard you can earn on the job at Jittery Joe's is burning yourself like i did on the espresso machine. it hurts a lot but in the long run you'll learn to be more careful. Another one is slipping up on a wet floor, wouldn't that hurt a whole lot? when your in the stock room be even more careful so boxes wouldn't fall on you while your getting objects down.




Task Two:
Working for the Magazine so far has been a little interesting. I just recently heard we have the software to do layouts and stuff, and I'm really looking forward to that. i write poems and include life stories with music. people that work with me are funny they keep me laughing all the time. it is a wonderful environment to be in. I am so glad to be among others a little like me. I look forward to learning more about my writings and how to further make them better but also learn about a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment